Living at Lake
How many retirement communities can boast of having 172 beautiful wooded acres? Experience the vibrant, energetic and spirited lifestyle Lake Prince Woods offers. Located in the heart of Hampton Roads Virginia, Lake Prince Woods is a welcoming residential retirement community where neighbors quickly become friends and choices abound.
Now Selling New Construction Villas
Call us today to reserve your new home!
Spacious Cottages, Villas, and Apartments
A Lifestyle You’ll Love
Vibrant comes to mind when describing a Lake Prince Woods lifestyle. Retirement living is never boring here. Between scheduled cultural events, excursions in neighboring cities, or time to enjoy the campus walking trails, Lake Prince Woods appeals to a variety of interests.
What is key about Lake Prince Woods? A lifestyle designed around you.
About Our Community
Lake Prince Woods is a licensed continuing care retirement community that provides an option for residents to age in place and offers access to health-related services as conditions change:
- Short term and long term skilled care
- Physical, occupational, speech therapy
- Assisted living and memory support services
- Home care – non-medical services
- Home health (medical) and hospice case
About Our Location
The location of Lake Prince Woods in the Hampton Roads area makes it a perfect option for residents to enjoy a rural location yet indulge in large city attractions. The Hampton Roads region of Virginia has easy access to nature, cultural events, shopping, and fine restaurants with ample opportunity to visit historical landmarks and explore military history and culture.
Lake Prince Woods Retirement Community is near Virginia Beach and Norfolk. Residents enjoy the tight-knit community of Suffolk, which is known for its rich culture, history, fine dining, and theater found in surrounding cities. Schools, churches, and the local YMCA are all just a stone’s throw from Lake Prince Woods.
Our shuttle service makes frequent trips to theaters, sporting events, Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia Beach, and Norfolk, all within an hour’s drive. We are minutes away from many destinations, whether that is shopping, dining, medical and other points of interest.
- Downtown Suffolk – 12 minutes
- Suffolk Center for Cultural Arts – 12 minutes
- Suffolk Family YMCA – 6 minutes
- Sentara Obici Hospital – 6 minutes
- Suffolk Fire Station 6 – 2 minutes
- Suffolk Golf Course – 9 minutes
- Grocery and Home Improvement Stores – 9 minutes
- Social Security Administration – 5 minutes
- Virginia Department of Motor Vehicles – 7 minutes
Lake Prince Woods Social Media News
Complete the form below to receive more information about Lake Prince Woods. Our team is looking forward to connecting with you.